Tuesday, November 06, 2007

just tired...


Sometimes I feel so tired, as if I’ve been living for too long, even knowing I didn’t… that I might not have gone further than a few milles in the lifetime road...
It feels like an old man punched by time, hurt by life, weak, impotent, no longer master of my own…
It’s as if I’m being punished by the gods – “even walking trough he valley of joy you shall fear cus happiness won’t be with you… even walking trough he valley of joy you shall fear cus easiness will not be there...
Maybe I’ve just lived too much into little time, or maybe I’ve just wasted too much time into little life…
Even the clearheaded ideas seems to being devanishing like a blown smoke…

1 Comments:

Blogger Arms said...

It isn't the fact that you lived too much in little time, believe me! I know that feeling! It's the fact that you lived too little!

I'm throwing marbles in the air with this comment, but maybe you did not let yourself to be young when you had the time! Just like me, maybe you were an older child (in the sense that you were more mature) and did not let yourself to be foolish and childish!

Maybe like me, everything has to be in control. You don't like to be in situations where you don't have any kind of control. Our problem is that we never had real fun. I mean, fun like living without worrying about the future or the results. We are always worrying! Always with some crap in our minds, preventing ourselves to just let go and be free! We created our own prison cells. And, now that we want out, we realize we forgot to create the fuckin' door! (sorry about the bad language!)

Maybe it's that! Or maybe it's just me...

November 08, 2007 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home